Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Striped PJs

Tuesday, September 9, 2008
I bought myself these new pair of pjs the other day ... fushia and hot pink striped pj bottoms with a t-shirt top ...
Comfortable, breathable ... not the best buy if I want to make sure I get dressed everyday. You know how it is ... I get up and start the day ... check the computer ... do some work-work the kind that pays the bills and break to get some house-related work done ... and before I know it it's 3 PM and I'm still in my pjs!

Simple joys of working from home ...

So here I am blogging about pjs? how low have I stooped ... is there nothing of more interest in my life at the moment, no pivotal questions to ponder, no earth to save ...?

But the fact is ... that though the colour scheme is waaayyy off (or is it?) ... I can't help feeling like the Cat in the Hat ... and I'm filled with an irresistable urge to raise my top hat and say hello to the fun creatures that are sure to pop out!

the simple joys of striped pjs ...

0 comments to Striped PJs: