Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Okay I've got to stop this ...

Monday, November 24, 2008
I do this all the time! Start something for myself ... get comfortable and happy in the routine I've carved out for myself ... and then allow life and hectic chaos to eat into my time. I become the protector of everyone else's time ... letting mine fritter away ...
I guess a part of me enjoys the momentary martyr satisfaction ... but that soon fades and is quickly replaced by frustration and a major case of the grumps. And when you leave the grumps alone for too long ... they get replaced by their best friends procrastination and lethargy ...
You'd think I'd have learnt by now. But ... I will pat myself on the back for having nipped this slow slide into frustration far sooner in the bud than is my usual.
There really isn't any good reason why I can't carve 15 - 25 minutes out of every day for writing and thinking and reading and commenting and pontificating and dreaming and rambling and babbling now is there?
So ... that's it ... no more excuses.

0 comments to Okay I've got to stop this ...: