Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Nicole est de retour!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Okay so the house is a mess ... the furnace is broken and is blowing cold air (gotta laugh at the irony of that ... poor Nic stuck in the Alps for the last 3 months was given the room with no heating and froze her a** off ... and now she's coming home to an ice-box room. It's not that I'm cruel ... it's more a question of knowing that if I don't laugh at the situation I just could lose it!) ...

What with Santa's workshop in full swing ... and my playing wedding dress-maker ... I really don't think there's any way to make the house look respectable at this point! (Space heaters all over the house don't help much either). I'll do my best ...

So we're all taking off from here around 12:30 ... I'm sure I'll update this with the highlights of her return (and don't forget to ask me about the rumblings and grumblings about work ... I've got to get that off my chest soon).

There we are on our way through Terminal 3 to welcome Nic ...

... and there's Stef with the sign she made for Nic ...

... and when you're 8 years old ... this says it all!!

I cried ...

It's now a little past 9 pm ... Nicole has crashed (in more ways than one ... two Smirnoffs + Jet Lag = cold shower crashes) and is sleeping. The rest of us are pretty exhausted ourselves. All this family loving and waiting and excitement can sure tire someone out!!

0 comments to Nicole est de retour!: