Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Weekends ...

Saturday, January 9, 2010
gotta love them ... mini breaks from reality or the day-to-day drudgery of the work week ... or so I like to fool myself. Sometimes I think, that more work actually gets done on Saturday than the whole week combined ... housework and family work that is.

10 loads of laundry today ... folded, some ironed and all put away. Floors. Dusting. Dishes. A handful of "taxi" rides. Half of a report for work. Meals. Cleaned the hamster cage.

And in between all that and more ... I managed to play Band Hero and Super Mario with the kids.

Tomorrow, I'm driving Nic to Guelph ... it's back to school for her. Mel's got a day pass so she'll come along for the ride. Maybe I'll get some rest in there somewhere ...

1 comments to Weekends ...:

candoor said...

safe journey