Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Sunday, Sunday ...

Sunday, January 10, 2010
... so the day begain, cold and icy as the alarm clock shrilled at 7:30 am (mind you ... Nic guilted me into playing wii with her until at least 1:30 am ... and though I do not believe all the notions of growing old ... this body does need a little more than 6 hours of sleep to function at its peak ... after more than a week of going to bed closer to 2:00 am) ...

... got Nicole to Guelph safely ... took her grocery shopping ... and then headed home with Mel. Did Mel's laundry while the girls (Kyla was down for the weekend as well) played Scrabble ... and then, of course, the necessary Band Hero. I've gotta' admit ... I kinda' like being a rock star for an hour or two ... I play a mean guitar :)

Pizza for supper ... got Melanie back to the ward ... picked up some groceries to make it through the week. Kyla and Stefani went to see the "new" Alvin & The Chipmunks movie ... Dave's gone to pick them up. I'm unwinding here ...

I've made it through the weekend without biting anyone's head off ... BUT ... there's some bitter anger broiling just beneath the surface.


0 comments to Sunday, Sunday ...: