Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Everyday ordinary

Wednesday, January 27, 2010
So yesterday's burning question had something to do with overdue items from the library and the local BlockBuster ... oh yes, and a certain mountain of laundry that keeps growing as it waits. Anyone want to venture a guess as to whether I followed through with my good intentions?

Are you kidding? The library books remain untouched (I think there may actually be a thin layer of dust gently coating the book covers) ... the videos remain in my handbag and I know of at least three or four additional pieces of laundry that joined the awaiting pile. The worst is, I don't even really have a good excuse. Time just kinda' slipped away from me.

The chili was delicious ... come to think of it, I didn't even wash all last night's supper dishes. What have I been doing instead?

I couldn't tell you .... just everyday ordinary with some daydreaming. (From the looks of things ... it may be more like daydreaming with some everyday ordinary thrown in for good measure!)

It's much colder today ... earlier when Stefani left for school there were great big snowflakes chasing each other across the sky. Dave's nursing (or should I say milking for all its worth?) a cold ... J had a "bad" day yesterday so he'll probably sleep until noon ... hoping to sleep his life away until he can find some measure of peace and security. I think Mel, Ang and Maija are coming over for a bit today ... they're talking (dreaming) of a Mexican vacation in March or April. Far be it from me to add a spoonful of sense into those daydreams ...

Okay ... so I've made myself feel guilty ... gonna go and get those dishes done, floors swept, surfaces dusted and then hit the office work ... I could be back and then again maybe not.

0 comments to Everyday ordinary: