Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Ordinary

Tuesday, January 26, 2010
... what makes today the same as any other day and/or different. The routine of life tends to turn the ordinary into a greyish pablum of sorts. Nothing stands out ... everything just flows as it always does (that is, until it stops flowing and then the complaining begins). For now ... everything is flowing.

Just another mild day by Toronto January standards ... busy with work, housework, the day to day. Got nothing to read ... need to get to the library ... I must owe at least $20 for the three books that remain sitting near the front door begging me to take them back. Maybe I'll do that today. (what are the chances I'll actually do it? ... tomorrow will tell). Which reminds me that I have three overdue videos from BlockBuster as well. Harrumpph ... I hate wasting money on late fees ... but I do it over and over again.

Have chili simmering on the stove for supper ... but haven't tackled the mountain of laundry that I know is waiting for me downstairs. Yesterday's excuse was grocery shopping ... what will I dream up today? I know ... I've got to go to the library!!


1 comments to Ordinary:

candoor said...

there are billions of words on the web to read, besides the millions that are mine, i mean...

of course the published book authors are probably better in most cases, and at least they provide a safe fictional world to get lost in with some cohesion and cleverness as opposed to the narcissistic self-indulgent drivel most internet writers upload... and being without any responsibility for communication is a gift away from the responsibilities of daily life…

I miss reading novels… so little time…

hope all is well in your world :)