Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Daytime snoozing

Tuesday, January 12, 2010
It's so quiet, I can hear the gears churning as I think. After close to a month of daily noise and chaos ... I'm somewhat taken aback this morning by the silence. I can hear the click,clicking of my fingers on the keyboard echo through the room ... and I'd forgotten the sounds the house makes when it's cold outside.

Woke up with a headache this morning ... I haven't been sleeping well the past few nights. And, I've been fighting the impulse to curl back under the covers all morning. I've been having this debate for the last hour or so ... you know one cartoonish good Gail on one shoulder ... another more devilish one on the other ... yes, no, yes, no ...

Heck ... here I am blogging about it ... guess who won?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 comments to Daytime snoozing: