Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Temperatures rising ...

Friday, March 6, 2009
16 C ... is the forecast for today ... I can smell the warmth in the air! Ahhh ... sweet blessings!
------------------

Don't know where the day went ... so okay I do: work, shopping, more work, paying bills ...

I did get a chance to get outside and enjoy the warmth, the sunshine and the absence of snow in the front yard ... but the day seemed to melt under the weight of all my "to do's".

Nic and Dave had an argument over her boyfriend (long story, same story) which didn't end well or should I say, didn't end. Nic took off for the weekend (as planned) albeit in tears ... and Dave stayed angry.

He's such a dinosaur sometimes ... and gets stuck in the "golden years" where parents said "...because I said so." ... and kids listened. Maybe that still happens ... but not in this house, I raised these children to question, to ask, to argue if need be ... to expect logic and explanation. And that sometimes drives Dave crazy.

0 comments to Temperatures rising ...: