Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

More of the same ...

Sunday, March 1, 2009
Been up for hours already ... it's frigid outside (-14 C without wind chill factored in). Drove Nic to work at 7:00 a.m. ... got Dave ready for work right after ... drove Ali (Nic's boyfriend was down from McMaster for the weekend ... did I forget to mention that?) to the Go Station about 15 minutes ago. Have a few hours before I have to go pick Nic up at work ...

I'll have to remind Nic again to go get the paperwork to get her license reinstated (she had her license suspended when she was suffering from fainting spells last year ... but a thorough examination of every inch of her body and brain discovered nothing majorly wrong except for a slight heart murmur to keep an eye on) ... I'd much prefer to give her the car than to play taxi driver.

So outside of a late workshop at 5 p.m. for Stefani and homework supervision ... there's really nothing on my plate today outside of routine stuff: laundry, some cleaning ... maybe some work catch-up.

I like the feeling of having "free" time ... even though it's not really free and passes far too quickly.

0 comments to More of the same ...: