Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Stefani's Dreams

Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Wow! To be 8 again! But I guess I don't need to be 8 again because I live somewhat vicariously through Stef ... in a good way of course. So she dreams and works and plays and wishes and hopes and wants to be an actress singer in the "biz" more than anything in the world ... and there's one chance in a million that her dreams will come true ... but her attitude is - who cares, I'm going to try and I'm going to have fun when I'm trying and that's that.

Imagine what this world would be ... if we all had that attitude, that belief, that ability to not try to control, manipulate and just set a goal and work in that direction?

Anyways ... this weekend she got to meet Adrian from The Suite Life of Zach and Cody ... and for those of you who have no children this means nothing ... and for us ... well my goodness, the actors on that show are Disney gods. She was lucky enough to have enchanted Adrian for a few moments and he gave her a Suite Life working script (autographed of course) ... I think he gave out 4 or 5 of these ...

She's on cloud nine ...

At 8 she still savours the little things, the stops along the way ... she instinctively knows that it's the journey that matters ...

0 comments to Stefani's Dreams: