Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

of Paris and love ...

Saturday, October 25, 2008
Nic called ... figuratively and literally spilling over with excitement and glee and merriment at being in Paris for the next week ...
She has her own hotel room ... and therefore is sneaking away once the kids sleep to roam and to savour and drink in this magnificient city ...
She's already in love ... with the Louvre, the Seine, the artists, the people ...

And me? I'm even more in love with my child ... seeing the woman the wondrous person she has become fills me with such pride that I'm figuratively and literally spilling over with excitement and glee and merriment of my own.

I'm giggling that she made reference to her return date with a "casual" reference to "Sabrina" ... and no, not the 90s version ... the original 1954 version with none other than Audrey Hepburn.

Little did I understand when I first held her in my arms when I felt such love and protectiveness towards this small helpless creature looking up at me and believed that love could never possibly be bigger than this ... that love could be and would be ... bigger, larger, more encompassing ...

I still love her so much my heart hurts ...

0 comments to of Paris and love ...: