Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Overtired

Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Cycles ... life is all about cycles ...
Life ... death ... rebirth ... menstrual ... menopausal ... ... seconds, minutes, hours, turning to days turning to weeks to months to years ... all in the cycling of the clocks' hands around the circle of time ... over and over and over again the hands turn ... tick, tick, tick ...
A journey towards the ultimate game buzzer of them all ... "time's up" ...

But I digress, I came here to talk about cycles ... some people cycle according to their menstrual cycle, others the moon ...
I cycle the Energizer Bunny route ...

I recharge the batteries ... and wind the wind-up key .... and start ... and I'm going and I'm doing and I'm doing more and more and still more ... and somewhere along the way the very much turns to much and then a lot a lot and then some ... and then slowly the wind-up key slows down ... as I wind down ...

Time to recharge the batteries ...

It'll be time enough to wind the wind-up key tomorrow ...

0 comments to Overtired: