Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

and can you believe it? ... more feasibilities ...

Friday, October 10, 2008
So the hectic whirlwind continues ...
barely made it to the airport on Wednesday morning ... arrived in Quebec City on time ... couldn't find a taxi (what?? don't all cabbies hang around airports? how else is someone to get into town? walk? with a laptop, a bag, a purse, unsuitable shoes and no idea what direction to take??)
The conference was educational and definitely worth my while ... who'd have thought that there were that many facets to "Leisure" (as in recreation, sports, etc) ?
Spent the just right amount of time with Mom ... polished off a bottle of wine with my brother (who's now completely grey and he's younger than me!) ...
... and so I landed back in Toronto today ... made it home by 1 PM ... actually debated taking a nap but something drew me to the computer and my email. Should have listened to my first impulse ... because I ended up having to finish another version of one of the feasibilites I'd thought I'd finished earlier this week ...
... it's now almost 7 PM ... and I'm just settling in ...

0 comments to and can you believe it? ... more feasibilities ...: