Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Dreams

Tuesday, February 2, 2010
I dreamed that I was blogging ... creating new blogs ... one which I might even follow up on as it will give me the satisfaction of writing writing (as opposed to haphazardly recording tidbits of history in a semi-robotic fashion). Guess the old subconscious is trying to tell me that I'm actually getting some kind of mental health benefit from adding blogging to my daily routine.

Stef had her callback yesterday ... feels pleased with her "performance" ... now it's the waiting game to see if she actually booked it or not. There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason behind choices most of the time ... so we don't really hold our breaths or anything like that.

Mel had a rough night last night ... actually called me around 1 AM, having woken from a very vivid, nightmare (which ironically is a side-effect of the drugs she takes to get her bi-polar symptoms under control) ... wasn't much I could do for her besides try and calm her down and comfort her.

Think she's coming over to spend the afternoon.

Just heard from Nicole ... her and 2 of her current roommates (Laura and Holly) are signing a lease today for off-campus housing for next year ... which means she'll be trying to find work in Guelph for the summer as the lease runs May to May. :( Bittersweet ...

It's cold as a witch's teat ... with an icy wind that just cuts through all your clothes and ices your bones! Doesn't help that there's no snow ... and unless it gets a tad milder, there will be no snow anytime soon.


0 comments to Dreams: