Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Friday, February 19, 2010
Friday is a state of mind, isn't it?

Another mild day in Toronto ... still no snow to speak of. Was quite surprised at the snow banks in Guelph! Made me remember what winter used to look like! What a l-o-o-o-ng drive that was ... we hit a snow belt somewhere close to Milton and it snowed the entire way to Guelph (and vice versa, on the way back). Soon discovered that I absolutely must change the driver's side wind shield wiper ... there's two strips right across the windshield where it doesn't touch the glass!

Just got Stefani off to school ... she's been under the weather lately ... a bit of a stomach bug that I think she picked up from Maija combined with stress-related grumblings.

Dave's off to sell a car ... and then we're going to see Big Tim's girls this afternoon play hockey ... or is it ringuette? I'm not sure. Either way, we'll have fun!

Got all my "to do's" done yesterday so I'm kinda feeling like not putting together any kind of "to do" today ... what a rebel I am!!

Happy Friday!

0 comments to :