Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

What is it about water?

Tuesday, February 24, 2009
... hot, almost scalding water ... bubbles with some citrusy or lavender-ish scent ... yup, it's the stereo-typical Calgon commercial ... (but come to think of it ... though I love to escape and rejuvenate in a bubble bath ... I never really liked the scent or the bubbles of Calgon. For truly amazing bubbles ... nothing will ever beat good old Mr. Bubbles ... as for scent ... I'm a sucker for Lush products) ...

Tonight's treat (well it's really not night ... but somehow I'm ahead of schedule on everything today including my bath) ... was called "Blizzard" ... a white sparkly fizzy ball that filled the bathroom with the most delicious smell (can't quite figure out what it is ... some soft flowery scent) ... and turned the water milky white before covering itself with a thick blanket of tiny little glittery bubbles ...

Read two chapters ... and luxuriated for what was at least an hour ... didn't worry about the phone or the dog. I could hear Stefani singing in her bedroom (but then again ... when doesn't she sing?) ... and once or twice heard J laugh at something on the Comedy Channel. Sounds of a peaceful home ...

The only problem with having taken a bath so early in the evening is that I'm ready for bed ... squeaky clean, relaxed and still tingly from the warm water.

(... and I did crawl into bed ... with my book and the TV ... and was soon joined by Stef and Peanut Butter ... Dave's in Sudbury ... so I guess it was "girl's night")

0 comments to What is it about water?: