Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

It's raining ... it's pouring

Friday, March 12, 2010
but there's no "old man" snoring. I could stand in of course, because this is just the kind of day made for hopping back into bed and taking long naps. And I've been told I snore.

It's been a good week ... Mel seems to be as stable as she's been for awhile. J's socializing and maintaining a schedule ...

Dave's week hasn't been all that great ... finally went to have some cancerous spots looked at on his head ... one was removed, the other biopsied. During physical, doctor found protein in his urine ... did more tests and then sent him for an ultra-sound yesterday. I can tell he's worried.

As for me ... I just keep rowing my boat gently down the stream.

0 comments to It's raining ... it's pouring: