Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

... new beginnings ...

Saturday, January 3, 2009
New years are like presents just unwrapped ... unspoiled, untarnished and chock full of promise. The inner child in me revels in the presence of shiny and new ... and stands back somewhat in awe of the new beginning ... and somewhat hesitant to make a move that might mar the unmarked surface.

I didn't make any New Year's Resolutions this year ... simply vowed to myself to take better care of me ... and to live each day to its fullest ... because by sheer mathematical formula ... my days are numbered.

My wish is to be happy more days than not ... to laugh more than frown ... to sigh deeply with pleasure and serenity more than to groan with displeasure ... to embrace opportunity and delight more than to justify fear.

And you?

0 comments to ... new beginnings ...: