Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Conspiracy theories ...

Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Okay so it has to be a dastardly conspiracy that has kept me away from here ... especially with all the resolutions and promises I'd made to myself about finding at least one hour out of every day to come here and unburden a handful of words or two ... read and comment on ethereals and reals and other words and worlds! It couldn't be me ... nah, perish that thought!

So what's been keeping me from this restful garden? ... the flu ... an ear-ache ... the lull after the storm ... cold weather which had me often choosing the comfy warmth of my bed (and a book) rather than my office ... work ...

Same old reasons ... but the excuses are wearing thin ... even to me. So hopefully as I stand here and shout "Here I am ... finally!" ... I really am here ... finally!

Time will tell, I'm sure ... tattle telling time ...

1 comments to Conspiracy theories ...:

candoor said...

it has been said that people reach out through words on the web when there is something missing from their daily lives, when there is a loneliness or an aspect of themselves not completely fulfilled, or when there is a creative thirst that is insatiable - as with the case of most who would be artists, given the time and means...

all three apply to me...

as for you, looking at what you put out here from this distance outside of your world/life, i can only guess what might be going on in your far away world and such guessing would be futile (and perhaps unfair) in the midst of your peaceful chaos, so i say that the crumbs remain out there, responses to the last words you wrote in the other places you created await you, and the choice remains yours...

and here, in your family blog, most of all, i hope you and your cast of characters remember how lucky you are to have each other and each of you are enjoying yourselves, each other, and your shared life together...

good morning :)