Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Memories of Saturday ...

Sunday, March 1, 2009
Yesterday passed in a flash ... up early ... out on the road (sounds more "romantic" than "the Gardiner") by 11:30 a.m ... two workshops for Stefani. During that time, I browsed the art shop next door, wandered the streets to take some photos, read a bit, people watched, chatted with some of the other moms (something I usually avoid ... now I remember why) ...

Then back in the car ... all the way to the other end of Mississauga to Scooter's Roller Palace ... Stefani had a birthday party to attend. I did some grocery shopping while she rolled ... but I managed to get back early to watch her. Supper was home fajitas ... chicken, steak and hamburg.

Laundry ... a movie (old favorite - Jim Carey "Liar, liar") ... and then zzzz's ...

0 comments to Memories of Saturday ...: