Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

and so it goes ...

Sunday, March 15, 2009
Been up since 7 AM ... Stefani's got her headshot photo shoot today ... I've got a Strategic Issues Report due by the end of the day (yup ... you read that right ... a Sunday deadline). The week's been busy with auditions, auditions, auditions ... and then I had to find time to do all the regular stuff ... like earn a paycheque, laundry, clean, cook, be a mother to other children, be a grandmother, be a wife ...

So heed my words of caution ... if your child wants to be a star ... a singer ... an actor ... an international soccer sensation ... understand going in that the whole family's focus shifts. And sometimes it can be disorienting as hell !

No more time ... I'm off to blow dry her hair, pack the outfits, stop at an ATM on my way downtown ...

... and so it goes ...

0 comments to and so it goes ...: