Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

A long time coming ...

Monday, April 19, 2010
once again I seem to have fallen asleep at the wheel ... and let a week or so pass without a word or two or three. I don't think it's that I'm that busy ... just that mentally tired at times. Or I've convinced myself that I'm too tired, and accept the excuse without thinking twice ... and voila ... time flashes by in the blink of an eye!

okay time to wake up ... and shake things up a bit!

6 comments to A long time coming ...:

candoor said...

yeah?

candoor said...

what has muzzled you?... or stifled?... or just silenced? (at least in blogs i know about)...

i do not wish to cross any lines, but i do wish to keep in touch...

candoor said...

unless you no longer want that...

did i ever ask who knows about this blog?... are there other questions i should have asked when i had the chance?...

yes...

will i get the chance?...

candoor said...

so you shook things up?

candoor said...

yeah, i know... or maybe i don't know... maybe connecting with your inner muse (where creative play and characters like me reside) is not good for you or your daily life and if that is the case, then remaining dormant is best for you and your inner muse...

but if not, wake up :)

candoor said...

and long time gone...